MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-31-2008 23-41h - Revision:20683.rar (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.​

Report Issues / Bugs:
  1. Before you start an bugreport, make sure that you system meets the ::requirements::
  2. After you checked the requirements, take a look at our ::Bugtracker::, to find out if your issue has allready been reported.
    Roadmap/Changelog: MediaPortal 1 - TV-Server - Installers
  3. If the Problem is not known yet, please have a look at the correct Bugreport forum.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
  1. Install MediaPortal 1.0 RC3, not necessary if already done
  2. Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
  3. Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
  4. Hopefully enjoy the new version
  5. If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the related Bugsection. See first post for details.

mironicus

Portal Pro
March 9, 2008
If I press Stop during Fullscreen TV there is no dialog box displayed If I use the BlueTwo Skin (works only with Blue3).

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If I press Stop during Fullscreen TV there is no dialog box displayed If I use the BlueTwo Skin (works only with Blue3).

Shoot us please, trying to keep up with all changes can be hard work, yep, Blue2 needs to be updated :)

I'm sure the powers that be will pick this up ;)

grrfield

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

the keyboard shortcuts (cursor keys, esc, shortcuts to menus, ...) aren't working anymore with this SVN in my HTPC. MP can be used only with mouse control. After going back to the SVN 20602 from 26.10.08, the keyboard input is working again.

Have a good night

grrfield

luetty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Westerwald/ Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Stop playing (B) in fullscreenTVmode is not working here. I'm using Blue3 and Blue3wide.

Hello,

the keyboard shortcuts (cursor keys, esc, shortcuts to menus, ...) aren't working anymore with this SVN in my HTPC. MP can be used only with mouse control.

same thing here, but not any time of use.

[edit]Sorry, can it be, that i must upgrade the tvserver too to this SVN to get the stopping LiveTV on KeyPress working?[/edit]

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    this update broke KeyboardInputPlugin (https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Plugins/Input/KeyBoardInputPlugin/)

it's not "check plugin AND internal mapping" rule but "check plugin OR internal mapping"

so if you for example have only few buttons configured in keyboardinputplugin none of the default keys will work! not even system ones like alt+f4 or alt+enter..
    i've disabled this plugin until this is resolved..

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    this update broke KeyboardInputPlugin (https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Plugins/Input/KeyBoardInputPlugin/)

it's not "check plugin AND internal mapping" rule but "check plugin OR internal mapping"

so if you for example have only few buttons configured in keyboardinputplugin none of the default keys will work! not even system ones like alt+f4 or alt+enter..
    i've disabled this plugin until this is resolved..

Who is the dev of this? - does that plugin implement "IPluginReceiver" correctly?

demomanTNA

Portal Member
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thought I'd mention this but this SVN does in fact include Blue 3 Wide. Enjoy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom