MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-06-2009 19-18h - Revision:24047.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.​

Report Issues / Bugs:
  1. Before you start an bugreport, make sure that you system meets the ::requirements::
  2. After you checked the requirements, take a look at our ::Bugtracker::, to find out if your issue has allready been reported.
    Roadmap/Changelog: MediaPortal 1 - TV-Server - Installers
  3. If the Problem is not known yet, please have a look at the correct Bugreport forum.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
  1. Install latest MediaPortal version, not necessary if already done
  2. Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
  3. Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
  4. Hopefully enjoy the new version
  5. If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the related Bugsection. See first post for details.

mironicus

Portal Pro
March 9, 2008
HDTV is still not working with DXVA-enabled codecs...

Also the updated MovieThumbnailer crashes (the process "mtn.exe") if I go from the home screen to "MyVideo".
mtn.exe does throw the crash warning on top of MP. The old one works fine for me (svn from last week before the changes were made).

I also want to admit that the changes in TSReader.ax described here were not uploaded to the svn yet.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

Yes, as I haven't had any time nor still haven't received the H.264 capable GPU.

What codecs are having broken DXVA support? I know only Cyberlink codecs that aren't currently working (Windows 7 DTV-DVD codec shoud work nicely). This information would be valuable when I'm able to debug the issue (althou all commercial codecs are blocking debuggers so it wont be as easy as you might think :)).

I also want to admit that the changes in TSReader.ax described here were not uploaded to the svn yet.

Those have been in SVN for a long time. Gemx did the commit approx one month ago, unless you are talking about the public SVN (which I have no knowledge about as I dont use it).

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Yes, as I haven't had any time nor still haven't received the H.264 capable GPU.

What codecs are having broken DXVA support? I know only Cyberlink codecs that aren't currently working (Windows 7 DTV-DVD codec shoud work nicely). This information would be valuable when I'm able to debug the issue (althou all commercial codecs are blocking debuggers so it wont be as easy as you might think :)).

Those have been in SVN for a long time. Gemx did the commit approx one month ago, unless you are talking about the public SVN (which I have no knowledge about as I dont use it).

I'm sure you are correct, but I can't see anything in private SVN that is obviously linked to this Mantis entry. Is this worth double-checking?

Best wishes,

Mark

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

I'm sure you are correct, but I can't see anything in private SVN that is obviously linked to this Mantis entry. Is this worth double-checking?

23679:
    Completely reworked MpegPesParser based on MPC-HC sources. TsReader should now provide correct and detailed informations on it's video out pin

VASkO

Portal Member
    September 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    with this SVN, I'm getting the:"PMT Pid wasn't found on the PAT. Channel may have moved, try a new channel scan." error on some channels, that change the PMT regulary.
    with previous SVN there was temporary fix with which the channel was tuned after the second attempt when choosing it. now, it doesn't tune to that channels anymore, must do a rescan of the whole channel list and try then. so, tv unusable, logs attached

View attachment 49763

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Holstebro
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi.

1:
    If I use ffdshow as audio decoder and microsoft dtv-dvd as video decoder Mediaportal freezes when I change channel from a mpeg2 to a mpeg4 channel (see logs). But if I start tv on a mpeg2 channel and then turn off tv then I can start a mpeg4 channel without problems..
    If I choose microsoft dtv-dvd as video and audio decoder all works fine.

2:
    Something is wrong with powerscheduler. My computer wont wake up for recordings anymore. Windows sceduled tasks works fine. (never had this problems before)

3:
    If I import webstream radiochannels i the tv server configuration, all my tv channels disappear inside MP (the radiochannels dont show either). This has been wrong since 1.1 beta. (you could try to import my playlist. I have attached it)

4:
    If I change channel with CH+/- on the remote it takes about 4 sec. to change channel. But if I push 1-2-3-4-5-6 etc. it takes only 2 sec. to change. Why is that?

PS. I am running Win7 x64

-Stefan

Attachments

• Netradio.rar
      30.6 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom