MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-14-2009 14-48h - Revision:24102.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.​

Report Issues / Bugs:
  1. Before you start an bugreport, make sure that you system meets the ::requirements::
  2. After you checked the requirements, take a look at our ::Bugtracker::, to find out if your issue has allready been reported.
    Roadmap/Changelog: MediaPortal 1 - TV-Server - Installers
  3. If the Problem is not known yet, please have a look at the correct Bugreport forum.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
  1. Install latest MediaPortal version, not necessary if already done
  2. Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
  3. Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
  4. Hopefully enjoy the new version
  5. If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the related Bugsection. See first post for details.

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
Thanks for your hard work guys, really appreciate it =) Keep up the good work, even though the last few bugs are a real pain in the ass afaik...

technick

Portal Pro
May 6, 2009
Home Country
France France
hi, after a full reinstall (exept TV dtabase) I have a error on configuration (twice when I click OK):

"a error occured while loading the plugin TvPlugin.TvFullScreen.
It's incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded."

On the TV, the 16/9 TV is show as a 4/3 TV (without any upscale filter)
When I press enter, I don't see the chanel list.

but : Good news, the divx codec work and for the first time I can make TV upscale without sound sync problem.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    hi, after a full reinstall (exept TV dtabase) I have a error on configuration (twice when I click OK):

On the TV, the 16/9 TV is show as a 4/3 TV (without any upscale filter)
    When I press enter, I don't see the chanel list.

but : Good news, the divx codec work and for the first time I can make TV upscale without sound sync problem.

Are you sure you remembered to update the tv-plugin? Sound to me like you only updated MediaPortal itself, and forgot the TV-Server/Client-plugin.

technick

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Are you sure you remembered to update the tv-plugin? Sound to me like you only updated MediaPortal itself, and forgot the TV-Server/Client-plugin.

Because I generally use my own build, I have desinstalled from control pannel, remove the data and program directory, reinstalled the first beta and the SVN after. I perhaps make a mistake but I don't see where. I'm at work, all phone system crashed on my plant.... I will look this after if you want ;-)

Plueschi

Portal Member
    October 22, 2009
    Werther
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Bug in Recording-View

Hi,

At first, thank you for the new svn. I'll try to test all issues.
    I found a bug in the recording-view inside MP. When in MP-Config on TV-Client-Tab the point "Show episode info" is set to none,
    the folder-view inside MP seems to work. See pictures 3 and 4 I added. But in this view, no title information for a recording in a subfolder is viewed. :(
    When I change the "Show episode info" to another config (e.g "Number + Title") the folder-view does not work correctly.
    At first at the top-view number+title information of the first recording is included in the foldername (pic. 1) and when I go inside the folder, it is empty (pic. 2). :confused: The recordings are stored correctly in their subfolders on the disc.

Has anyone an idea on this?:confused:

Attachments

• Pic1.JPG
      Pic1.JPG
      252.6 KB
    • Pic2.JPG
      Pic2.JPG
      138.6 KB
    • Pic3.JPG
      Pic3.JPG
      241.3 KB
    • Pic4.JPG
      Pic4.JPG
      170 KB

crazyboy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006

I found this problem with previous SVN... It is relate to volume control setting. Change volume control from wave to master or viceversa and close Mediaportal configuration. At the next open problem should be correct.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom