MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 12-23-2007 01-04h - Revision:16708 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET).
You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to get a notice when its ready for download. The trigger !svn gives you the latest update too.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
1) Install MediaPortal 0.2.3.0, not necessary if already done
2) install .NET Framework Version 2.0
3) Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
4) Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
5) Hopefully enjoy the new version
6) If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

Important notice: The backup function wont work for Vista atm, here you need to save your configuration manually. A rewrite is planned but will take some more time for testing.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changelog since last snapshot:

TVE3 22/12/2007 [14:49:17] tourette added: reverted latest TsWriter change as it was causing subtitles support to fail (also with VLC)
MP 22/12/2007 [18:39:59] tourette added: added support for another MCE clone(Pinnacle)

===> click here to download <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

parkuhr

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701:

"using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no picture. going back to earlier svn.. it works again"

i use dvbs. my tv card is a skystar2.
tv is not working at all in mp. the tv preview function of tv3 is working. that means tv3 is ok.

xemumanic

Portal Pro
March 19, 2006
East Strondsburg PA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Why is it auto installing the DScaler, MPA, and MPV codecs? Usually they don't get installed when I install an SVN upgrade because I unchecked them when I installed v0.2.3.0 final. Now it installs them anyway.........what happened?

tjnicky

December 23, 2007
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
tt-s-1401 and diseq

I have a problem with tt-s-1401,i have 3 satellites Amos(a/a),sirius(a/b) and HB (b/a) on my diseq,when i scan channels i found only channels from Amos, on sirius and HB quality and signal are empty(zero). i have bda drivers version 5.0.0.6.

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Have you plan add in an a future experimental svn the haali renderer as new renderer?
    Could be usefull because Haali is a real good renderer probably the best and it's used in Zoom Player and Kmplayer both.

pmcguire

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701:

"using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no picture. going back to earlier svn.. it works again"

i use dvbs. my tv card is a skystar2.
    tv is not working at all in mp. the tv preview function of tv3 is working. that means tv3 is ok.

Yep, same problem here. Going to live without text for a while till this is sorted out.

manuel78

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 20, 2007
    trieste
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have a problem with tt-s-1401,i have 3 satellites Amos(a/a),sirius(a/b) and HB (b/a) on my diseq,when i scan channels i found only channels from Amos, on sirius and HB quality and signal are empty(zero). i have bda drivers version 5.0.0.6.

same problem with skystar hd (aka tt 3200) and same bda drivers

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    to fix that tv isn t working proplem you need the same version of tv3 and mp svn. its not like in the past, that you can mix the versions togehter, that have the least reportet errors, like i do normaly.

you need exactly this versons to fix it: MediaPortal-svn--12-23-2007--01-04-Rev16708.exe and tvengine3-12-23-2007--01-09h--Rev16708.zip.
    you will get an error by installing the tv client plugin. just ignore it and click continue.
    hopeing to help others with that viewings.

merry christmas

regards parkuhr

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    to fix that tv isn t working proplem you need the same version of tv3 and mp svn. its not like in the past, that you can mix the versions togehter, that have the least reportet errors, like i do normaly.

It has newer been supported to mix different SVN versions of MP and TVE3. If it has been working earlier that just means that you have been a lucky one and there haven't been any difference in the different interfaces with MP and TVE3 and TVE3 plugin :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom