MediaPortal Widgets Plugin Releases (1 Viewer)

ajp8164

Portal Pro
January 9, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi MediaPortal skinners,

This thread is for downloading new MediaPortal Widgets (MPW) Plugin builds.
The Documentation can be found in the wiki.

If you have a problem, question, or suggestion, please search this forum for existing threads. If you don't find a similar thread, create a new thread, please and don't forget to post which MPW version you use.

Release 1.0.1.0 (updated to add MP plugin version compatibility Ids):
  • Added Analog Clock control

Download Links:
I have posted the source code on source forge:
https://mp-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mp-plugins/trunk/plugins/MediaPortal Widgets

Thanks, and happy skinning :)

Best Regards,

Attachments

• MPWSamples-1.0.0.0.rar
    30.7 KB
  • MediaPortalWidgets-1.0.1.0.rar
    20.2 KB

ajp8164

Portal Pro
January 9, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Home Country
Is it possible to create an onscreen keyboard to replace the existing one?

It is and I have ;)

See the documentation for the keyboard as well as a number of other skin engine enhancement I have submitted.

At this point most of my enhancements (including the skinnable keyboard) are in my svn branch (ajp8164_stage). I could not get them in before the freeze but I expect to be able to promote them once we get the next stable release out. The keyboard implementation had to be included in the core of MP due to the way it has been used in the subscribing plugins. I am thinking about looking into creating an abstract keyboard to easily provide variations but that will still depend on my changes in my branch. At the moment I am researching how to create a true cover flow widget for MP (I have a source implementation for another platform; need to evaluate it against direct3d and attempt a port) - if that works out it will appear inside this MPW plugin.

In the mean time, I keep my branch updated fairly regularly by merging the trunk into it. I build my own version of MP based on my branch and run it on my htpc. Works great and always has the latest updates ;-) If you can't build MP I can start a thread to distribute the build.

Cheers,

J

joostzilla

Is it possible to create an onscreen keyboard to replace the existing one?

It is and I have ;)

See the documentation for the keyboard as well as a number of other skin engine enhancement I have submitted.

At this point most of my enhancements (including the skinnable keyboard) are in my svn branch (ajp8164_stage). I could not get them in before the freeze but I expect to be able to promote them once we get the next stable release out. The keyboard implementation had to be included in the core of MP due to the way it has been used in the subscribing plugins. I am thinking about looking into creating an abstract keyboard to easily provide variations but that will still depend on my changes in my branch. At the moment I am researching how to create a true cover flow widget for MP (I have a source implementation for another platform; need to evaluate it against direct3d and attempt a port) - if that works out it will appear inside this MPW plugin.

In the mean time, I keep my branch updated fairly regularly by merging the trunk into it. I build my own version of MP based on my branch and run it on my htpc. Works great and always has the latest updates ;-) If you can't build MP I can start a thread to distribute the build.

Cheers,

Lol. I knew you had a osk as a patch but was hoping it could work as a widget too.
For Maya we could really use some of your enhancements :D

And since I have no technical know how at all (with coding that is) I would love to try your build if it is semi dummy proof.

ajp8164

Portal Pro
January 9, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Home Country
Lol. I knew you had a osk as a patch but was hoping it could work as a widget too.
For Maya we could really use some of your enhancements :D

And since I have no technical know how at all (with coding that is) I would love to try your build if it is semi dummy proof.

I started a new thread to post builds from the ajp8164_stage branch. Let me know if you use it and how things go!

:D

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal Widgets Plugin Releases

Like the idea of MPW! If you could get the other skin changes from your branch into MPW, there would be no impact on the MP Core and we could use them asap (e.g. keyboard, checkboxes etc).
    BTW: Tried your analog clock, and it works great! :D

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
      Image2.jpg
      16.2 KB

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal Widgets Plugin Releases

Hi Andy !

Thanks for your plugin! I use the PureVision HD skin by catavolt! catavolt has added support for your plugin to the latest version of PVHD! But i have an issue with the analog clock, please take a look at the Screenshts:

53182d1263132413-purevisionhd-16-9-bild029.jpg
    53183d1263132413-purevisionhd-16-9-bild030.jpg

Could you please help?

Best regards

Helios

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Re: AW: MediaPortal Widgets Plugin Releases

Hi Andy !

Thanks for your plugin! I use the PureVision HD skin by catavolt! catavolt has added support for your plugin to the latest version of PVHD! But i have an issue with the analog clock, please take a look at the Screenshts:

Best regards

Helios

Helios you should ask Catavolt what's wrong...imo is a skin issue (maybe a scalling issue?) not a plugin issue.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: MediaPortal Widgets Plugin Releases

Thanks for your reply, Pretoriano!

Hi Andy !

Best regards

Helios

Helios you should ask Catavolt what's wrong...imo is a skin issue (maybe a scalling issue?) not a plugin issue.

Already done -> Link

Best regards

Helios

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Re: AW: Re: AW: MediaPortal Widgets Plugin Releases

Thanks for your reply, Pretoriano!

Hi Andy !

Best regards

Helios

Already done -> Link

Best regards

Helios

yep,just seen that...so in this case logs will also help,so please attach some clean logs. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom