MediaPortal Windowed? How? (1 Viewer)

secretstudio

December 28, 2006
With my old TV tuner card, I used to enjoy viewing television in a small window (that would stay on top of all other applications) on the desktop whilst continuing to work on other things. Is MediaPortal always full screen or can it be "windowed" somewhere in settings that I just can't seem to find?

surfermc

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
Dorset
Home Country
England England
MediaPortal is really meant as a HTPC so is really intended to operate full screen.

However have a look in the MediaPortal Setup application General Settings (Fullscreen mode and Always on top)

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    With my old TV tuner card, I used to enjoy viewing television in a small window (that would stay on top of all other applications) on the desktop whilst continuing to work on other things. Is MediaPortal always full screen or can it be "windowed" somewhere in settings that I just can't seem to find?

windowed or not, what you are obviously trying to achieve isnt possible right now i'm afraid.

xyz

Portal Member
    October 4, 2006
    or press alt+enter.

best to do it in the home menu because it seems to crash mp when you do it whilst watching tv or any video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom