[no Bug] MediaPortal won't open up (1 Viewer)

themoid

Portal Member
September 3, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi guys

As of this weekend just gone Mediaportal won't load up, gets to a certain point in the process and then just crashes.

Nothing new has been installed hardware or software wise on the HTPC.

Logs attached, any ideas as to what's going on ?

Thanks
Stu

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
one of SQLite databases is crashed.
Other error is "Out of memory". This can be caused by crashed SQLite DB, ot any other reason. pls check how many RAM is available before and while MP starts

themoid

Portal Member
September 3, 2010
Home Country
It's now starting up, but basically crashes and i can't play any media. I'm also getting an out of memory error when running my media through the TV series plugin with MP not running.

Looks like something on Win 7 is using all my RAM, even after a clean install.....

themoid

Portal Member
September 3, 2010
Home Country
It all seems OK, then when the import on MP TV series has been running for a while it exits with a system.outofmemory exception. Never had this problem before and nothing seems to be using lots of RAM up....

themoid

Portal Member
September 3, 2010
Home Country
OK, issue sorted, nothing to do with MP as it turns out but was a problem with the .net framework. All up and working and fabulous now. Thanks for the help Vasilich.

themoid

Portal Member
September 3, 2010
Home Country
installed .net framework 4.5, complete reinstall of MP 1.3.0 RC which is running beautifully

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom