MediaStream by pilehave - upd. 22/08/09 (1 Viewer)

TE5LA

Portal Pro
September 16, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The other one isn't going to be named Mediastream tho.. I'm not sure how secret they want the name to stay, but everything indicates that its not going to be mediastream at least. I don't think its a secret, but Ill let the developers of the skin announce the name themselves.
You might call it "MediaFlow" :D

chrisworkman

Portal Pro
February 9, 2009
Ohio
Home Country
Forgive me is this has already been addressed...;)

I recently upgraded my MP box to version 1.1.0. And since MediaStream is my favorite skin, I've tried to get it installed. However, I'm having a problem. The skin will load but when I go to scroll through the menu items (i.e. TV Series, Moving Pics, etc.) nothing happens. for example: The first menu item is my TV series. If I click OK or up or down on my remote the animation happens like it's going to work but it comes right back to the tv series option. If I click ok it acts like it's going to work (i.e. animations) but the it goes right back to the main menu screen. I can see the other menu options listed above and below but cann't reach them as it always goes back to the first menu item.

I downloaded and installed the mediastream.dll for version 1.1.0 and am 99% sure I've got everything installed correctly.

Thoughts anyone?

TE5LA

Portal Pro
September 16, 2009
Home Country
Forgive me is this has already been addressed...;)

I recently upgraded my MP box to version 1.1.0. And since MediaStream is my favorite skin, I've tried to get it installed. However, I'm having a problem. The skin will load but when I go to scroll through the menu items (i.e. TV Series, Moving Pics, etc.) nothing happens. for example: The first menu item is my TV series. If I click OK or up or down on my remote the animation happens like it's going to work but it comes right back to the tv series option. If I click ok it acts like it's going to work (i.e. animations) but the it goes right back to the main menu screen. I can see the other menu options listed above and below but cann't reach them as it always goes back to the first menu item.

I downloaded and installed the mediastream.dll for version 1.1.0 and am 99% sure I've got everything installed correctly.

Thoughts anyone?
Are you using the Basic or the normal menu? Do you have a mouse hooked up? The menu doesn't respond very well to a mouse.

chrisworkman

Portal Pro
February 9, 2009
Ohio
Home Country
I'm using the normal menu.

I use a wireless mouse--and have been for years with no issues before this. But I went ahead and tried it without and it's doing the same thing.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I use a wireless mouse--and have been for years with no issues before this. But I went ahead and tried it without and it's doing the same thing.

I had the same problem, Pilehave has made a new mediastream.dll which fixed it.

Still had in my e-mail, please check it.

Attachments

• MediaStream.rar
      30.6 KB

chrisworkman

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2009
    Ohio
    Home Country

I had the same problem, Pilehave has made a new mediastream.dll which fixed it.

Still had in my e-mail, please check it.

It's good to know I'm not crazy :D

I'll give that a try tonite and hopefully all is well.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom