plexmusic_800.png

plexconfigure_800.png

plexmovie_800.png

imgTvBattleStar-w800.jpg

plexfanart.png

plexmovieinfo-800.png

plextvshows_800.png

imgMov300-w900.jpg

So - who's gonna make a MediaPortal version?

panic

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To provide some more details:

Plex is a xbmc forge for the mac. The skin is called MediaStream and is a xbmc skin.
    Details and download: Team Razorfish

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    wow ! indeed!
    this skin simply looks amazing

lets hope someone will port this to mp

Gamester17

Portal Pro
    May 12, 2004
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    I don't really think all that much of it either :sorry: A lot of the wow factor about it can't be done in mp anyway.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    ... ya ... it's hard to read, unless you're sitting with your nose against the screen.... :eek:

I really don't see it as attractive. ...but to each his own....

Chuck

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
    Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom