It isnt Finished yet, But here it is

DSC00303.JPG

DSC00304.JPG

DSC00305.JPG

DSC00306.JPG

DSC00307.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it can be configured in the client without usage of external tools. The surface of PlayerFab is unknown to me, but "google" tells me it's made for another user group. Because of that and missing ressources in...
MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it...
The latter is not quite a Full Media Centre yet, but its good for the Developers of Media Portal2 And Kodi to be aware of whats...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
Arial Unicode is used as font, which covers most languages. There is no need to install another font. You also see in your EPG...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom