Menu-Editor Guide: All empty fields

Discussion in 'X-Factor' started by jazzor, August 28, 2010.

1. jazzor

jazzor Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys,

I noticed a small bug when using the Xfactor BasicHome Editor.
    According to the doumentation of the xfactor, the editor should read the current settings of my BasicHomeScreen and fill in the Menus and Submenus I' currently using.
    Sadly, this doesn't happen. I open the BasicHomeEitor an all I see is the picture atached to this post.

I'm using MePo 1.1.0 final on the german Version of Win7 64bit. Maybe there's a path not given correctly?

Hope, I could help.

Attached Files:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ysmp
    • Team MediaPortal

ysmp Design Group

Ratings:
    +790 / 1
    Home Country:
    South Korea South Korea
    hi jazzor ! you have to configer the way you wont the basichome ,for the first time ,then evry time you will open the editor ,he will
    load the basichome ... but have to do it for the first time .... ;)

4. jazzor

jazzor Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ehm... sry, but is this REALLY meant to be? Because the Standard BasicHomeScreen fits perfectly for me, but I wanted to localise it, that my girlfriend could use it too.
    If that would mean I have to build that thing completely new, you must be kidding me.
    There has to be a way to read those xml-files into the editor and just change it.

Otherwise this part of this beautiful, brilliant skin is not well-thought-out.

5. ysmp
    • Team MediaPortal

ysmp Design Group

Ratings:
    +790 / 1
    Home Country:
    South Korea South Korea
    hi. but the defult basichome that come with the skin do come up in the editor after instalation of the skin ..??

i thot you are talking abut costom maid basichome .....

evry time i instal this skin i get the defult basic home view ,and i chang it .....
    maby try to reinstal the skin again ...

6. jazzor

jazzor Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I assumed you have thought of that. But the Basichome don't come up in the Editor.
    An I think it has sth. to do with different paths from win7 64bit or the 1.1.ofinal build of mepo.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!