Messenger-Service like ICQ? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi @ all,

is it already planned, to make a feature like a messenger/multi-messenger?

I think it will be interesting, to have an ICQ or AIM service.

Greets
Peter

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    Peter_HH said:
    Hi @ all,

is it already planned, to make a feature like a messenger/multi-messenger?

I think it will be interesting, to have an ICQ or AIM service.

Greets
    Peter

There was talk of a msn plugin, nothing started yet that I know of. Do a search.

jadz

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2004
    Canada
    I was planning on making a messenger plugin that would be compatible with miranda-im. Miranda has a XML output plugin that will write all messages (from MSN, AIM, ICQ, MIRC even) to an XML file. A plugin would be as easy as periotically reading the XML file.

A

Anonymous

I think that it is not a bad idea to develop a plugin for Trillian.

But Miranda is also good, cause opensource :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi There i fixed it by turn off the Clickfinder EPG Plugin. Many People have the same Problem fixed this way. Thanks a lot Marc
    Hi There i fixed it by turn off the Clickfinder EPG Plugin. Many People have the same Problem fixed this way. Thanks a lot Marc
    Hi there, my MP2 freeze after 10 min watching TV. if i like to start it again i get sometimes this message. I have to restart the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Replies
    Views
    If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation MP2 - V2.4.1 - [solved] - MP2-V2.4.1 Installation crashes
    If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2...
    Greetings All - newbie here I'm getting an error when attempting to install MP2: Error 1064: An Exception occurred in the service...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.30 Released! DE
    moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom