Micro Fusion Remote 350 (1 Viewer)

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    basically, i was using my HTPC setup in my bedroom, and i was using one PC for everything including gaming MM, development and general messing around, over last 3 weeks i have ordered various update hardware bits and now im left with a microatx board cpu and memory, i was looking to setup a dedicated HTPC so i dont have to worry about virus's and things on it

now i been looking around at cases and the Antec range seems to appeal to me the most, now i looked mainly at the Micro Fusion, i read a few reviews

i wanted to know from the MP crowd if anyone has this case, any bad points the found clearence issues and other bits they feel need mentioning

also any other suggestions, with-in reason obviously being a student as such dont want to be spending more than £130 on a case

:D

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Home Country
    thanks, i already read a few reviews, just wanted to know what its like to live with if you know what i mean

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Home Country
    got a case now, not this one, went for the Antec NSK2480

will start a prgress thread, the reason i went for that is even though the micro fusion looks very slick and performs well, it only had space for 1hdd and 1 dvd drive, although you could say the dvd drive could be converted to hdd, but i need a minimum of 3 drives hdd that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom