Microsoft Hotfixes you may need

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by infinite.loop, January 16, 2007.

1. infinite.loop
    • Premium Supporter

infinite.loop Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +4,154 / 7
    Home Country:
    Austria Austria
    Show System Specs
    In our manual, you will find hotfixes from Microsoft which will fix issues, many ppl encounter.

You can find them ::here::

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Marcusb
    • Premium Supporter

Marcusb Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Hi Chris, thanks for that list.
    One hotfix I am looking for but have had no luck searching the forums is an issue with USB devices and power saving.
    Apparently there is an issue with USB TV Tuners that this patch can fix.
    The issue is that it has brief freezes with 100% CPU usage for a second or two at random intervals. I am getting this with my DVico Dual Digital 2 (which is essentially an internal dual USB device running from the PCI slot).

I know a lot of Nova t people have reported that this patche worked for them, but when searching for any term I can think of I get nothing useful.

If someone finds that thread can they please post here and add it to the wiki?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!