MicrosoftMceTransceiver_DriverXP.log file grows rapidly (1 Viewer)

Squega

Portal Member
October 21, 2008
Southern California
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Not sure if this goes in this forum, but I only noticed this behavior after installing IR Server Suite.

I recently installed IR Server Suite 1.0.4.1 with MP 1. While doing some maintenance I noticed a file named MicrosoftMceTransceiver_DriverXP.log in C:\. When I first saw it the file was 170MB in size and growing! Every time I reboot the log resets to its original size but grows quickly. I rebooted my HTPC 30 minutes ago and the file grew from 0MB to 37MB in that time. I've been trying to find a place to disable logging in IR Suite but I haven't found anything so far.

The log file is filled with line after line of this:

Code:
2009-02-25 15:27:14.343750 - GetTimingDataFromPacket()
2009-02-25 15:27:14.343750 - Received:

I need this log file disabled soon because my HTPC is using an SSD, so the constant writes like this kill the drive quickly. Any clues on this?

Before I post this I have another issue I ran into after switching to IR Suite. I have some .avi files that somehow disable all the buttons of the remote except the power button during playback in MP. Not sure what to do there.

Any help on either of these issues would be very appreciated. :)

Squega

Portal Member
October 21, 2008
Southern California
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Giving this a little bump since nobody seems to have answered yet.

I've had the htpc booted since I posted this topic (putting it in standby when not in use), and that log file is now 620MB. 620MB of just text. Wow, something's wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom