Milkdrop2 (1 Viewer)

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    Hi,

can't get Milkdrop2 to work with MP 1.0.1 + PureAudio Version 0.2.1.0 final.
    With bass engine everything works fine - any ideas?

Regards,
    Olli

diablosv

Portal Member
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Same here, milkdrop doesn't work you just get a black screen.
    I like this player alot for bit perfect playback but also milkdrop is my favourite visualization... well I hope we can get a solution soon.. as using alchemy is horrible!

MARKFNZ

Portal Member
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey, same issue here. I'd love to be able to use both PureAudio and Milkdrop. Any update please on if we have a fix to test?

Thanks heaps

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Hi,
    i could be wrong but i think visualizations work only with bass player (bass_vis.dll is used for this) atm...and the right person to ask about it is hwahrmann.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Visualizations should work with this plugin as well.
    For this to work, the pureaudio plugin contains a copy of all the visualization code, which may not be uptodate all the time.

So, if visualizations work fine with builtin player, but not with pureaudio, i'm to blame :)
    Will try to fix it this week.

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    Hi Symphy,

I don't want to annoy you, any news?
    Did you wait for the Apha release?

Best regards,
    Olli

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have to update the plugin to work with 1.1 anyway coming week, so will see if this is easy to fix as well. Cannot promise anything though, it won't be till after summer that i have substantial time to work on the plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add application and add following application: Now go to settings/plugins/launcher/application menu and link sleep to the e.g. "Menu 1" Now map in settings/input devices/action shortcuts the configured...
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add...
    Dear forum, I am having an issue with Flirc connected to MP2. Most keys are working fine, but when pressing the OK button, I am...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
    Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom