Mini Xplus Allwinner A10 as MP client (1 Viewer)

Goggelicious

Portal Member
July 9, 2012
Landvetter
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi all,

I need a very small (micro) PC or equivalent to be able to stream MP from my TV/Server and recently stumbled upon this little gadget. According to the specs, it´s quite a competent player but it´s Android based and I need the MP look/layout...

Does anyone know (maybe even tested) if these kind of players are able to stream LiveTV, movies, pics, etc from a MP TV/Server?!? If not, any other suggestions on where I can find a really really small PC?

Tnx in andvance!

Cheers,

Goggelicious

Portal Member
July 9, 2012
Landvetter
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hey porky & tnx for the reply!

Yep, I´ve already checked that thread but IMO the Zotac is a little bit overpriced compared to i.e. MSI's DC100. Also the DC100 has the E-450 APU which maybe doesn´t count for much compared to the E-350 as they both are able to play 1080p which is one of my main objectives.

I need the cheapest box possible, able to run W7 and stream MP from my TV/Server and I´ve just found a fairly lowpriced Windbox at my dealer´s (~270€ incl. VAT and shipping) so I think I´ll go for that one. :)

I´ll post any issues if/when they arise, so hopefully you won´t be reading anything here... ;)

SuicidalChef611

October 29, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey fellas Chef here. New to the forum and noticed your having some issues I may be able to help out with. Have you been introduced to the MK 808 or older models of the Android mini Pc? I am currently involved in these and feel that they are going to be huge. I have access to testing, demo vids, apps, you name it we got it. Check us out. Minipcforums.com
Minipcforums.com is the central support forum for everything related to the android mini pc's including the mk802, mk808, ug802. Help to understand Android ics and jelly bean android operating systems. Mini PC Forums.com is the ONLY one stop website geared strictly to Android Mini PC's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom