К сожалению сам попробовать не могу, т.к. оторван от своего HTPC на некоторое времяHere is an alpha version of a display (and control) driver for a Touchscreens LCD.
It is compiled agained the 0.2.3 release.
- Full Screen STATUS DISPLAY on the Touchscreen LCD including:
- CD/DVD ROM drive monitor that displays the type of disk inserted into an optical drive.
- 16 band Graphical Spectrum Analyzer display (for Music only) (Does not work with ASIO audio, or when using an external music player)
- Media type icon that graphically displays the type of media that is currently playing. Also display Cover Art/Album art when playing music (when available)
- a recording icon that shows when MediaPortal is actively recording.
- Large Text status information window
- When not playing media - A Touch navigation control panel that allows you to navigate MediaPortal menus
- When Playing Media - a Touch Transport control panel and volume control panel that allows you to change volume level and control media playback .
- display on Status/Control/Progress Dialogs (such as when a CD/DVD is inserted) to allow better control while the Primary display is turned off.
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION REQUIREMENTS:
1) Your primary display device (monitor/TV/projector) should by configured as your PRIMARY display device using your display adapters configuration utility. Your primary display resolution can be anything that is supported by your display device.
2) Your Touchscreen LCD should be configured as your SECONDARY display using your display adapters configuration utility.
NOTE: The plugin no longer requires MediaPortal to run in the primary display, BUT be aware that the plugin will not hide the system taskbar if it is on the primary screen.
3) Your Touchscreen LCD should be configured for a resolution of EITHER "800x600" or "1024x768".
NOTE: other resolutions are supported, but have not been extensively tested.
4) You windows desktop should be extended onto the secondary display, BUT do not use the secondary screen for any other programs or icons that you will need while MediaPortal is running.
5) Your Touchscreen driver should be configured to:
a) support multiple displays.
b) use the full area of the touchscreen.
c) map presses of the touchscreen to the display that the Plugin will use.
If you have installed a version prior to December 15, 2007:
1) remove the previous driver
a) delete the ProcessPlugins.dll in your MediaPortal plugins/process directory.
b) rename the ProcessPlugins.dll.backup in your MediaPortal plugins/process directory to ProcessPlugins.dll.
c) run configure.exe
d) Disable the External Display plugin (if you have not used the plugin before)
i) Click on Plugins.
ii) Scroll down to, and right click on "External Display".
iii) Click on "Enabled".
Install the current Touchscreen Plugin:
1) Extract the driver ZIP archive to your MediaPortal plugins/process directory.
2) Run "MediaPortal Configuration".
3) Enable the TouchScreen Display plugin (if you have not used the plugin before)
a) Click on Plugins.
b) Scroll down to, and right click on "Touchscreen Display".
c) Click on "Disabled".
4) Right click on "Touchscreen Display". Click on "Configuration".
5) Under the "GraphMode" settings, select the Font you wish to use on the display and the "Pixels to scroll".
6) Click on "OK". Click on "OK" in the setup window to save your changes and exit the configuration utility.
7) run MediaPortal.
- Moneual MonCaso 932T HTPC case - case includes a 7" displayworks LCD, eGalax Touchscreen controller and iMON Remote/Button controller. Using an ATI HD2400pro display adapter - using a Plasma TV as the primary display and the built-in touchscreen as the secondary display. (Tested by CybrMage)
- Gateway CX2724 Tablet PC with Intel 945GM display adapter and a FinePoint Touch controller - using an external LCD as primary display and the built-in touchscreen as the secondary display. (Tested by CybrMage)
- Generic x86 PC hardware - nVideo 8600GS display adapter - using a Plasma TV as primary display and a 17" LCD as the secondary display. (obviously, the navigation, playback and volume controls don't work with this configuration!) (Tested by CybrMage)
- Zalman HD160XT Plus - case includes a 7" LCD and Touchscreen controller and an iMON Remote/Button controller. Using an ATI HD2600XT display adapter. (Tested by Crimz)
- OrigenAE X15e - case includes a 7" LCD and Touchscreen controller. Using an unknown display adapter (Tested by hawihoney)
NOTE 1: Although this driver was developed for a Touchscreen that uses an eGalax touchscreen controller, it will work with any touchscreen controller that translates a press on the screen to a left mouse click.
NOTE 2: If you are using a touchscreen that has attached control buttons or volume knobs, these features are controlled through the units remote control hardware. To use them, you must configure them using MediaPortals remote control support.
NOTE 3: If you are using a device that is marketed as an iMON Touch LCD, or otherwise incorporates an iMON remote control (IE: Your hardware is shipped with the iMON software), You MUST set the "Run Touch LCD FrontView" option to disabled in "iMON Manager / iMON Utilities / Frontview".
Я вот даже такой картинки не наблюдаю Чего только не пробовал, но, запускаю Winamp или iTunes, всё красиво, а MediaPortal Frontview не желает видеть и все тут Крутит свои новости, а EQ не кажет.GoodMan said:LCD. Тачскрин, если быть точнее. Ставил английский у портала, но тоже не помогло. Вот такую картинку я наблюдаю при запущеном медиапортале.
Winamp и iMedian все нормально выводят.
P.S. Жаль английский не знаю, так бы попросил помощи у автора этого плагина.