MiniDisplay Plugin is not included in my MP 1.0.1.0. What can i do? (1 Viewer)

Terrabyte

Portal Pro
May 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
TV-Server Version: Not installed
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0
MediaPortal Skin: XFace 16:9
Windows Version: XP PROF SP3
CPU Type: AMD X2 4850e
HDD: SATA-II WD Caviar Green 640 GB
Memory: Corsair XMS2 CL 44412, 2048MB
Motherboard: Asus M3N78-EM
Video Card: GeForce 8300 onboard
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card: Onboard SPDIF
Sound Card AC3: SPDIF out
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card:
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: Nero
MPEG2 Audio Codec: Nero
h.264 Video Codec: ffdshow
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case: ZALMAN HD160 Plus
Cooling: Passive Scythe
Power Supply: Seasonic S12-II 330
Remote: Logitech Harmony 555
TV: Panasonic TH-46PZ85EA
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMi

Hi Community,
i made a completely fresh installation of my HTPC, including XP-SP3 and MediaPortal 1.0.1.0 Release.

Now i can't find the MiniDisplay Plugin to make settings for using it in the ZALMAN HD-160 Plus with iMon inside.

It is not listed in the Plugins.

What can i do?

Thanks a lot.

Terrabyte

Portal Pro
May 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Really?
Thats it?
Oh my god.

Ok, is klicked the question to "never ask again" to switch into the advanced mode.

So wehre can i switch the MP-Config to the advanced mode?

Thanks!

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    RTFS :D

Open MP Configuration
    See Top Right of the window.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    No problem :)
    Don't think it was there in 0.2.3.

Savvy

Portal Member
    January 8, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    hi terrabyte, does your case touchscreen actually show the minidisplay? as i have the same case, enabled the plugin and played with all the settings over the passed 6months and it doesnt show a thing to do with MP :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that MP was using. In other words, it might have shown MP Audio Renderer when you first loaded configuration... but that doesn't mean MP was using the MP Audio Renderer before that time. Only logs could have...
    Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that...
    Hi there Powering on my HTPC and starting to watch live tv on whatever channel I choose works fine. I get video and audio as...
    Replies
    Views
    MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 HDD: Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video Card: ATI HD 5570 Video Card Driver: Latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: IPTV 1. TV Card Type: DVB-IP 1. TV Card Driver: MP...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey mm, thanks for the quick answer. Can you please tell me, where i can find the appropriate logs? I looked in the Win7 logs but does not found anything. Daniel
    Hey mm, thanks for the quick answer. Can you please tell me, where i can find the appropriate logs? I looked in the Win7 logs but...
    Hi, hopefully, someon can help me out to find a strange problem. The last time, my tv-server does not complete schedules. It wakes...
    Replies
    Views
    Okay. Keep in mind that the Cyberlink codec has a property page too, and I believe it has deinterlacing settings (like LAV). To view/configure, click the screwdriver/spanner button next to the codec selection (as usual with LAV and any other codec). MP also has a deinterlacing setting for TV...
    Okay. Keep in mind that the Cyberlink codec has a property page too, and I believe it has deinterlacing settings (like LAV). To...
    Couldn't figure out my old account so made a new one; Got probably 2, maybe even 3 issues of which all are reproducible time after...
    Replies
    Views
    Ne kein Win8, Win7 64 Bit ... WOL geht ja auch sporadisch ...
    Ne kein Win8, Win7 64 Bit ... WOL geht ja auch sporadisch ...
    TV-Server Version: aktuell MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 MediaPortal Skin: Titan Windows Version: Win7 64 Bit - Patchlevel aktuell CPU...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom