MiniDisplay test: What should I expect? (1 Viewer)

TioSolid

Portal Member
March 21, 2009
Hi, I just set up my HTPC with this wonderful software, but im having a hard time setting up my iMon VFD. I installed the iMon manager and everything was working fine. I set up my iMon remote to work remapping the IR Codes to keystokes. All the remote related options on MP are disabled.

Here is what I got so far:
- If I ENABLE the ViewFront in iMon and DISABLE minidisplay in MP: Remote works, VFD works, but shows only iMon related messages (i.e. when you press play it writes PLAY on the VFD);
- If I DISABLE ViewFront in iMon and ENABLE minidisplay in MP: Remote works, but there is a small delay. After MP starts (show the home screen) The remote stops working for like 3~5 seconds, and then starts working fine again until I close MP. The VFD turns on, show (01/01 12:00, like a reset) time / date but no MP related neither iMon related messages are displayed. It just stays "as is".

Im using iMon Manager 7.60 (lastest I guess) with MediaPortal 1.0.2 + included MiniDiplay plugin. I setup the MiniDisplay plugin as:
- USB SoundGraph LCD/VFD;
- Didnt touch any of the other settings;
- Advanced: Use Old version driver (dont know why, just selected it :p)
- Advanced: All other settings default.

When I click on test (with FrontView disabled in iMon), the lcd resets and all the lights turn on (the text, the graph, the temp marks, etc), but what should I expect to see? If I save these confs and open MP, I get the behavior I described on disable viewfront and enable minidisplay.

FYI, im using the HT-3000 Plus case from 3RSYS: 3RSYSTEM

So, any help? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom