[Rejected] Minidisplay - Xpl patch (1 Viewer)

nuyts

Portal Member
December 22, 2007
Hi,

I noticed that the Minidisplay=> XPL_connector wasn't working anymore with the latest versions of Xplhubs.

I did some research and saw that an old v3 Xpl library was used, so I changed the code and added the new Xpl 4.0 library.
What did I change?

-Removed all the xpllib library code files.
-Added the new xpllib.dll
-Changed in Xpl_connector.cs the using to xpllib
-Thats all :D

I tested the new setup and now it works again ;)
I also personally think that adding the dll instead of the source of the librarys isn't a bad idea, because then the change to a new version (as long as the interface doesn't change) is just the replacement of a file.

Wkr,

Nuyts

Attachments

• fix_for_new_XPLLib.patch
    73.7 KB

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

patch is not able to handle bins file. So please attach the new dll to this thread.

Simone

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Found the needed dll @ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...v-server-etc-325/minidisplay-xpl-patch-83043/ (thx SilentException).

Patch does not compile:

Error 1 'xpllib.XplListener.XplConfigItems' does not contain a definition for 'Add' and no extension method 'Add' accepting a first argument of type 'xpllib.XplListener.XplConfigItems' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\svnroot\mediaportal\trunk\mediaportal\MiniDisplayLibrary\MiniDisplayPlugin\Drivers\xPL_Connector.cs 112 37 MiniDisplayLibrary

and still users many obsolete calls.

** Rejected **

Simone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom