[Bug] Minimized Video Playback (1 Viewer)

T-Buster

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    LDK
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    On an search of an Bug i have in MP 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 (No Minimized Video Playback in every Filmstrip view), i found out that the minimized Video Playback in 1.2.0 is also broken, and this happens not only in Filmstrip View.

To Reproduce

• Go to My Video
    • Select an Video
    • Start Playback
    • Press X to minimize the Video Playback

On my first try i see NO Minimized Video Playback

• Go to Home Screen (the Mini. Video window apear)

Go back to My Video and Mini. Video Window overlap the Text, without a Frame or Playback time. (See the Picture)

Attachments

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Norway Norway
    Country flag
    Hi,
    Not able to reproduce here in shares view, not imported to db view yet, but is that what you use?

Regards
    Roy

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Norway Norway
    Country flag
    Hi,
    Yeah in db view this seems to be happening with B3W & B3, but not Black Glass & a developer say that it was a skin issue...

Regards
    Roy

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Croatia Croatia
    Country flag
    Definitely skin issue. By skin code in title view (myvideoTitle.xml) it's not allowed to see preview except in filmstrip and coverflow layout (also in other video skin files)

Code:
    <allowoverlay>[facadeview.filmstrip|facadeview.coverflow]</allowoverlay>
    Preview window can be seen in hidden menu but that is not very user friendly (as other skins manage to create space for that window in main screen).

Video preview window can be added to other layouts but then we have overlapping issues because there is no room for that window by design.

As I seen this, B3 & B3W for videos needs to be reworked totally or leave it like that.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Is anyone from the design team going to fix this issue? I guess the only way to fix it would be to make sure that the overlay wont be shown in wrong places (the layout fixes aren't just feasible for B3(W)).

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    AW: Minimized Video Playback

As the restriction <allowoverlay>[facadeview.filmstrip|facadeview.coverflow]</allowoverlay> obviously doesn´t work correct (or only once as the user described in first post), a dev should look in this issue.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: AW: Minimized Video Playback

As the restriction <allowoverlay>[facadeview.filmstrip|facadeview.coverflow]</allowoverlay> obviously doesn´t work correct (or only once as the user described in first post), a dev should look in this issue.
    I had a quick look into the code, this could be an issue in the Planescene - needs more debugging.

Users who are viewing this thread