Minor Log file enhancement on Auto-approved entry (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    If it is not too much trouble, can you please add '(year)' to the end of the Auto-approved log line as per the release year the scraper identified? I use the log file a lot to verify if new movies scraped correctly, because opening the log file is the only concurrent thing I can do when the wife is using MediaPortal. Having the '(year)' added to the end allows me to verify it was the right one then.

It would also be extremly helpful for users like me, if the

• Auto-approved.....
    • No exact match for.....

log entries could also be saved in a seperate log file. Ideally like a "movingpictures.approved-ok.log" and "movingpictures.approved-failed.log" setup or something.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    MovieImporter.cs

Existing:

Line 1188: logger.Info("Auto-approved {0} as {1}", mediaMatch.LocalMediaString, mediaMatch.Selected.Movie.Title);

New:

Line 1188: logger.Info("Auto-approved {0} as {1} ({2})", mediaMatch.LocalMediaString, mediaMatch.Selected.Movie.Title, mediaMatch.Selected.Movie.Year);

I think that would make it work. I'll probably cave in and go through all of of the gateway anti-ad filtering entries to find the one that is preventing me from signing up for Google code access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom