MINOR: SAT tuning reports Freq badly (1 Viewer)

xlerb42

January 6, 2006
Area: Media Portal Program
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2005-12-16)
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)
.NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727
DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c)
Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder
Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter
CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2000+
Memory: 1 GB
Motherboard: VT8367-8233A
TV Card Model: Nebula DigiTV
TV Card Type: DVB
TV Card Driver: -
Video Card Model: Connect 3D Radeon 9600 Series (256 MB)
Video Card Driver: -
Video Card Resolution: 1600x1200
Video Render Type: Overlay
Audio Card Model: Creative SB Live! (WDM)
Audio Card Driver: -
Synopsis::

While tuning Satellite (Technisat Skystar 2 TV PCI) Tuner Frequency is presented badly, It says ex. 11977000 KHz. Either 11977 MHz (preferred) or 11.977 GHz.

Cheers,
xLerb

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
MediaPortal Version: 1.15.0 Description I've just added a CAM to my Technotrend c-1501 on a well-working system (w10, asus...
Replies
Views
Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would need to dig into the registry, but eventually found out that GraphStudio can in principle also change the merit of decoders. As a first step I attempted to alter the Microsoft DTV-DVD A/V Decoders, but...
Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 2 Summer '15 Update 1 Release Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel i3-2105...
Replies
Views
What driver version shows up in nvidia control panel, if later than 276.xx you may find that could be the culprit, even though logs showing ffdshow video filter not found. Also reinstall any codecs after changing any video or audio driver as this may affect associations influenced by the driver within the registry. If you think it...
What driver version shows up in nvidia control panel, if later than 276.xx you may find that could be the culprit, even though logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo P7550 2,26GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom