Satelite/CableTV Provider: Thor 0.8, Sirius 4.8
HTPC Case: Antec NSK2400
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV: Samsung Q97
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI-HDMI , VGA

Hi.

I have a' strange problem, i use webepg in RC2 and almost every channel work but some are missing.
SVT1, SVT2, Kanal5, TV6, CNN and a' few more.
It doesn't showe whats on tv right now but whats next.
Someone know where to look for the problem.?:(

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
December 9, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have a' strange problem, i use webepg in RC2 and almost every channel work but some are missing.

If I understand you correctly, you are using webepg (rather than DVB EPG). Most channels have data, but some have none. Also, for some channels the information for the next program is showed rather than for the current. Am I correct?

I'm not in front of MP right now, so I might remember wrong...

About your issue with completely missing information, check in the webepg settings (tvserver config/plugins/webepg) that those channels are correctly mapped. Regarding the EPG not matching what you see I believe you can set an offset to compensate for eg timezones. However, if you use the same grabber for all channels and only some are wrong this doesn't apply. Have a look at the site you grab from (dagenstv?) and check if it's correct there.

Personally I use DVB EPG from Canal Digital with about five days worth of information.

//Johannes

bozzo70

Portal Pro
November 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

If I understand you correctly, you are using webepg (rather than DVB EPG). Most channels have data, but some have none. Also, for some channels the information for the next program is showed rather than for the current. Am I correct?

I'm not in front of MP right now, so I might remember wrong...

About your issue with completely missing information, check in the webepg settings (tvserver config/plugins/webepg) that those channels are correctly mapped. Regarding the EPG not matching what you see I believe you can set an offset to compensate for eg timezones. However, if you use the same grabber for all channels and only some are wrong this doesn't apply. Have a look at the site you grab from (dagenstv?) and check if it's correct there.

Personally I use DVB EPG from Canal Digital with about five days worth of information.

//Johannes

Yes I use the same grabber for all channels and from "dagenstv" only some channels are missing . Nothing wrong at the site were i'm grabbing. When U use DVB EPG and use canal digital as source , how are u config that in tv service ?

// Regards

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
December 9, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Yes I use the same grabber for all channels and from "dagenstv" only some channels are missing . Nothing wrong at the site were i'm grabbing. When U use DVB EPG and use canal digital as source , how are u config that in tv service ?

Well, If you've double checked that the mappings are correct I don't know what to say. Check the logs and see what you find.

Regarding DVB EPG from CD, have a look at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ves-me-very-little-epg-data-52905/#post610797 for the channel settings. I've attached screenshots of my config. You might also wish to set powerscheduler to automatically wake up and update the information.

//Johannes

Attachments

• dvbepg.png
    dvbepg.png
    80.3 KB
  • tvepg.png
    tvepg.png
    117.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom