Missing file details (1 Viewer)

Jakob113

July 3, 2010
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi

Have been using moving pictures before.
But now I have installed the plugin again and i'm missing the file details when I import the movies(you know video resolution, video codecs, has subtitles ect)

It has worked some time ago but now there just are some 0's

what to do?

It is the same movies as before so i'm the files must be ok.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Sounds like your mediainfo.dll is borked, try downloading current version (the 32-bit DLL one), but in the end the log files will tell you the actual problem, especially if you are in debug mode.

If you do not know how to read log files, then at least read the wiki page on how to generate them for others to read them for you.

mperezm77

Portal Member
    August 24, 2009
    Sounds like your mediainfo.dll is borked, try downloading current version (the 32-bit DLL one), but in the end the log files will tell you the actual problem, especially if you are in debug mode.

If you do not know how to read log files, then at least read the wiki page on how to generate them for others to read them for you.

I've dowload this dll again. And still the same issue. When I import movie data from the plugin importer, (mediaportal configurtion) no file details are imported. But if I try to update movie info from Mediaportal GUI, it works fine.

Atteched some logs, hope they are useful.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom