Missing graphics (1 Viewer)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Recently out of the blue some of the streamedMP graphic elements have disapeared, the semi opaque backgrounds and shiney rounded cover overlays and a few other pieces, some of them meaning I can't read some text. didn't do anything tho make them disapear, they just randomly went one day. Cant seem to get them back.

I tried re running the installer hoping it would fix it but they are still not showing.

Any way I can get them back without doing a full reinstall of the skin?

Just had a look and at least some of the missing elements are still present in the media folder so it seems to be that they are just not being displayed rather than missing altogether.

Thanks

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Hi,

I would first try re-creating the cache, either delete the cache manually or an easier way is from the editor and restart MP. If still have issues they the logs and a couple of screenshots showing the issues will help with finding the cause.

thx

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Thanks for reply, tried clearing the cache already with no luck, also noticed that cover art isn't being displayed everywhere it should be either, as example, on 'now playing' it shows the album art for the 'playing next' but not once the song is playing. will get some logs up when I get the chance.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom