Missing Series Poster In Filmstrip (1 Viewer)

Codeine

Portal Member
February 10, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello All,

As the title says I have a missing poster for a couple of series' in Filmstrip view using StreamedMP. I have manually created a poster and uploaded it to thetvdb.com in a vain attempt at getting the poster to display but to no avail. I have done a full import but it still does not update the poster.

Is there anyway I can manually add the location of a poster in the config somewhere? If I go to the series and edit the poster box with the location of the file it still does not update and in fact does not save.

Any help will be welcome and thanks for a great plugin :)

- Codeine.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can you attach a debug log or MP-TVSeries.log (set to Debug in General Settings) after running an import. What series are you having problems with?

Codeine

Portal Member
    February 10, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Damien,

The missing posters were for Lead Balloon and Harry Hill's TV Burp. The missing artwork for Lead Balloon that I uploaded to thetvdb.com finally updated itself after around 24 hours :) I still have not created one for Harry Hill yet but I can see that it is worth my while to create one and upload it to thetvdb.com so other users who have these series' can download the art.

I am still interested however if I can set my own pictures locally and have them displayed instead of relying on thetvdb.com importer as my art is basic at best and many users may find their own art more suitable but neglect to upload it so other users may benefit. Once again, many thanks for all your work on this plugin, without it I wouldn't be using Mediaportal :)

- Codeine

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Unfortunately there is no support for loading local artwork, but feel free to request it on the Issue Tracker. It maybe implemented later, if not by me maybe by someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom