Missing Skin Files for Blue2 wide and MyTV-Series - Download (2 Viewers)

P1royal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    These are the missing Files for The BlueTwo wide Skin to work with MyTV Series Skin.

I took the XML Files from the black&blue skin and adapt it to BlueTwo wide.

So feel free to Download and modify it, and thanks the Developer of Black&Blue Skin for the template!

Attachments

• BlueTwo wide.rar
      30.6 KB

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    great, will inker put this with tvseries 2.0 so that it appears in the new installation program of MP 1.0 ?

P1royal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    What? I use it with My-TV Series 2.0 but still Mediaportal 0.2.3.0. I dont wanna uptdate MediaPortal to RC1 till everything is absolutly fixed.

So if anyone try my skin with RC1, tell me if it works...

P1royal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Sorry, i made a mistake about the menu picture. my fault.

Just download the file from my first post again (its a new version) and overwrite all old files!

P1royal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Yep, looks good, i installed RC1 and it seems like everything works fine!

coopers

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2005
    Adelaide
    Home Country
    I have a question about this skin file - is it choosing to display 2x3 banners, or can I configure the number of banners for each TV series on the screen?

There is more screen real-estate, the view could be 3x3 series banners on the front screen, maybe even 4x3?

keith2045

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2006
    Missouri
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Great skin! I'm having an issue with it though, when viewing the genres it shows the shows in each one, the show names show up 2 times. See attached screenshot. Is anyone else having this issue?

I also noticed on the ep listings page for any series it shows a black box at the top of the screen, what image should show up there?

Also i'm not sure if this is because of the plugin (i just upgraded to 2.0) or if it is the skin, but none of my fan art is showing.

Thanks

Attachments

• screenshot.gif
      screenshot.gif
      30.1 KB

coopers

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2005
    Adelaide
    Home Country
    Hi Kieth,

I saw something wierd like this when I copied over my previous (v1.1?) tvseries database after installing 2.0.

I ended up completely killing off the old stuff, reinstalling the 2.0 plugin, and the skin update for blue2 wide (saw you post in that thread) and regenerating the database. It fixed it up for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom