MOD: B&W - Aeonized [HELP WANTED] (1 Viewer)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    First: :D aj1405 for this great skin! I've had some problems with light skins (like Aeon) on my LCD, and haven't used B&W because of it. Now I gave it a try again, and it looked stunning!

Now - I'm more into simplistic basic home screens, like Aeon, so I've been working on a mod for B&W.
    bawa2.pngbawa3.jpgbawa4.png
    PS: These are taken on a test computer in Window mode, so ...

I'm uploading the XML so that other members hopefully can help me get this perfect (I have neither skills nor the time, I believe).

Another benefit is that you can delete a lot of graphic files (I've deleted all basichome+hover-images) if you need to gain some speed, although this skin is actually one of the skins that have the smallest cache-files created of the once I've used. (Nice touch not using a lot of different fonts/fontsizes, aj1405 ;))

EDIT: Small fix done- see edges in screenshot. This is now removed.

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      30.6 KB

Kung Fu Hung

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2008
    I get an error saying that the BasicHome.xml is invalid. Is there anything else I need?

EDIT: Nevermind, redownloaded the XML and it works. Will give a more detailed opinion later :] Only niggle is that transition between elements isn't all that smooth but I don't think you can do anything about that xD

More EDIT: Nevermind again! Restart of mediaportal and everything is smooth...I could have sworn I had an error where I could not get to "weather", I'll see if I can recreate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom