MOD for phpBB forum (1 Viewer)

luke

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It's installed, but the only template that doesn't use images for it's links is subSilver. This means that subSilver is the only one that shows the Watched Topics link.

I've installed the mod into all the other templates so if ur using another template as ur default, u can visit http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/watched_topics.php
    to see the mod in action. I'm sorry i can't edit the other templates, but i'm a command line guy, not a template designer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It does support viewing of some streamed content, Netflix and Amazon Prime I believe and a host of free content dependant on your location, e.g. BBC in the UK and German Channels in Germany via the Online...
    Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It...
    Please help, I will donate. So much info out there and get into the weeds. CURRENT CONFIG: I have an Older UnSmart TV (RCA-Great...
    Replies
    Views
    should be fixed and back to normal but please report if it happens again, thx ;)
    should be fixed and back to normal but please report if it happens again, thx ;)
    The Plugin and Skins section of the Downloads shows zero results for most searches and attempting to download a plugin from a link...
    Replies
    Views
    There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
    There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
    Arial Unicode is used as font, which covers most languages. There is no need to install another font. You also see in your EPG...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
    Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
    Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
    Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom