[MOD]OnlineVideos and Games Theme (1 Viewer)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    New version
    A small update of the mod, changes accumulated over time
    • NOTE: If upgrading from v1.1.0.0, please make a backup of your OnlineVideosThemeSettings.xml and restore it after install.
    • Small adjustment of BasicHome latest OnlineVideos
    • Small fix/adjustment of the position of the title and description elements in OnlineVideos
    • Mod of OnlineVideos details view.
    • Minor label fix for Rockstar
    • New Netflix tile (manually save the old one if you like it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Manual DE
    Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information disturbing the visual appearance and overloading the user in the end. Target of BlueVision is to offer a clean and lean surface with the important information in focus, without missing anything. Following...
    Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information...
    Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information...
    Replies
    Views
    While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites are: TV3 Play Danmark TV3 Play Eesti Viasat Norge TV Play (Latvia) TV3 Play Lietuva Nova Play (Bulgaria) You can search in the hidden menu, the sites try to scrobble to trakt.tv if enabled onlinevideos...
    While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
    While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
    Replies
    Views
    New version: You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover like in previous version, but now also thumb, square and icon. Edit the file: ... <!-- set #basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode property to cover, thumb, square or icon --> <define property="true">#basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode:cover</define> ... Attached...
    New version: You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover like in previous version, but now also thumb, square and...
    Hi, I have made a small mod for the BasicHome screen of the Titan Extended Two theme. The mod displays the latest three...
    Replies
    Views
    :whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
    :whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
    This is a development build based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom