powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello MediaPortal friends!

Have you made something nice for TITANIUS? Please feel free to share it with our comunity!
    Use this thread to upload/share your MOD or THEME. Include always a screenshot to show what has changed, and if needed, an installation manual..

If you need help with something you're working on, please open a new thread to keep this thread clean with only finished projects.

Happy coding!

Cheers,
    Marcel

ixdvc

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have again changed a few things:

1. Changed RadioTime in music submenu to mvCentral:
    music-submenu.jpg

2. Added tv series submenu:
    tvseries-submenu.jpg

3. Decreased size of plot textbox in moving pictures lite details view and also a few labels in technical details:
    movpics-plot.jpg movpics-techdetails.jpg

4. Added ClearArt to mvCentral (based on Titan mod by @ajs - thanks for that) and some small layout changes:
    mvc-list.jpg mvc-filmstrip.jpg mvc-playlist.jpg

5. Adapted now playing view for mvCentral and added CDArt to PlayStart popup:
    mvc-nowplaying.jpg mvc-playstart.jpg

And I have changed the font back to the Titan font as you can see on the screenshots above. To use these the fonts have to be installed which they are if Titan is installed.
    I have included three themes you just have to put inside "%programdata%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\TITANIUS\Themes".
    • only Titan font
    • mods with standard font
    • mods + Titan font
    When you apply a theme with another font MediaPortal will crash because the font is not loaded yet. But the next time MediaPortal is started the theme is applied and the correct fonts are shown.

Attachments

• ixdvc-mods.zip
      49.5 KB
    Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @ixdvc: Did you also included ClearArt specially for mvCentral? That's included now in the latest version of MePoTools as I requested: Click!

ixdvc

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I used the normal music cleararts and cdarts. The setting in mepotools only searches for artists from mvcentral db, I think.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I used the normal music cleararts and cdarts. The setting in mepotools only searches for artists from mvcentral db, I think.

Yes, and that's what I preffer.. This is what I said in the MePo tools topic:

"when you have NO tracks from a specific artist in your music database, but you do have a music video of that artist in mvcentral, no clearart will be downloaded.."

I'm busy with the skinfiles for mvcentral right now, so I will see what I can do... :)

EDIT: I don't think this does matter for the skincode.. Also the clearart logos for mvcentral will be stored in the music clearart folder I think.. :)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Artist/Album info from standart music DB & Artist/Album info from mvCentral DB (if enabled)[DOUBLEPOST=1394350496][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also the clearart logos for mvcentral will be stored in the music clearart folder I think..
    Single storage location depends on the setting.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So here i have the Dashboard from trakt in BasicHome. I have change my BasicHome Style so the Dashboard is in second line, because there where no buttons.
    So when someone have the double buttons than you must simply change the y parts in the xml...

You also need the newest skin.settings.xml from trakt that was attached...
    And the newest trakt v5.5.0 or higher...

Attachments

• trakt.png
      trakt.png
      2.9 MB
    • BasicHome.Trakt.xml
      7.9 KB
    • Trakt.SkinSettings.xml
      2.9 KB

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hello Everybody

I've modified the Nowplaying Album information a little. Removed the Clearart and placed the spinning disc ( based on @ajs work with titan skin .. thnx for that). It works great for me and i wanted to sjare it..
    upload_2015-7-25_13-49-22.png

Attachments

• MyMusicPlayingNow.albuminfo.xml
      14.3 KB
    • MyMusicPlayingNow.xml
      20.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom