Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Please wait for the downloads to be approved in the repository :D

Version 2.9 Changes

Removed IMDB info from My Videos shares view, still available in other views.
    Changed sizes of icons to the older smaller sizes.
    Removed IMDB info from screen when a video is paused.
    Added ability to show Fan Art in My Music Now Playing: Your folder structure must look like this: MediaPortal\skin\Fan Art\Music\Artist Name.jpg
    Added missing tvguide_recButton gfx.
    Removed TVDB "nag" from MP-TVSeries screen.
    Added Play CD/DVD buttons to My Music and My Videos.
    Added missing OSD media logos.
    Minor fix to VideoEditor menu list.
    Minor fix to MyBurner status bar.
    Small adjustment to Wide Banner gfx in MP-TVSeries.
    Changed dialog backround gfx.
    Video and TV OSD now based on the B3W xmls.
    MyLyrics button only visible if music is playing.
    Changed picture properties screen to a dialog style.
    New flag icons from Icon Drawer - Free & Stock Icons for Mac OS X software, web design.
    Created new logos for MyOnlineVideos.
    Added/updated support for ArcsoftPlayer, GlobalSearch, Moving Pictures, MyLyrics, MyOnlineVideos, RadioTime, Showtimes, TVGemist, YouTube.fm, MPInfoService.

If you guys could post problems/suggestions with this release, it would help me have a central place to look for any changes/fixes I need to make.

I've made a lot of other minor changes, so once everybody is happy, I'll release the new modernised version of Indigo... and possibly some colour themes for Monochrome - but I'll need some concept ideas ;)

Enjoy
    Psycho Reptile

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks for the new release and thanks for the MP 1.0.0.0 support :) (TV2 don't work very fine with 1.0.1.0)

hi
    massimo

m0use

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2008
    http://m0use.wippiespace.com/images/bug.JPG

teeny problem there...that screenshot is from mytvseries but it also does that in myvideos...first time pressing Y everything is normal but if you check info twice or more it shows it like that...it did that indigo 2.7 also.
    Anyway :D for the skin...never use anything else :D

edit: i use 1280x720 50hz 16:9 screen

edit2: fixed it by lovering the osd ... now it works like a charm :)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi PR,
    I have a minor issue with latest Indigo, that is not specific to 2.8; is already since several versions like that:

In Cover View when moving to left and right, it is designed to "zoom in" the current thumb, including the blue frame (while zooming out the last zoomed item).

This works fine when pusing "left" button.
    It does not work when pushing "right" button: Thumbs Zooming in and out ois fine, but the blue frame is drawn immideately in the final big size, so the frame itself is not zoomed.
    You can see this in all Cover views (Pictures, Albums, Videos, etc.).
    Any Chance to fix this?
    Thanks for you work on my preferred skin :)

vidunpack

Portal Member
    June 19, 2008
    Hi, I just reinstalled my mediaportal setup and somewhat unwillingly updated my Indigo skin, (unkown previous version). With the update my tvseries is madly messed up. the basic screen is fine (widebanners) but as soon as i enter a series it wants to display a fanart background (even though unchecked in settings) this resulting in a lot of black backgrounds since most of my series dont have fanart for them. I miss the old blue, that usually shows. Second thing, when a Season banner is not present for a series it instead shows the series 758x140 banner stretching it gruesomely in the 400x578 window.

Last and least, when missing artwork like episode images it would previously just show a empty blue box, i wonder if i can change the horrible red text nag screen about helping tvdb.com (like i havent already ;))

Anyhow the Indigo skin rocks, I'm tearing my hair to get it working because i think its a great peace of work. Hope I dont have to be a blue3wide much longer.

/vid

RetroZA

Portal Member
    July 1, 2008
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Great work! Just 2 issues.

Is it possible to remove the movie info in the icon view and maybe change back to how it was previously? I have a 40" lcd tv. I find that the small icon view are a bit too small and the big icon view too big. ;)

Secondly, the "tagline" for the movie covers the title of the movie. It's a bit confusing. Can I change it so that it doesn't display the tagline?

gig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Fixed paused OSD displaying empty boxes.

There is still one more issue which need to be addressed . The bottom info pane which covers subtitles or other info when paused.

see attached screen.(Dont pay attention to shot's screen resolution. It was taken on my work PC.)

Please remove the bottom info pane when paused and leave only the top progress bar. We have the info button on the remote in order to see the info pane.

Or at least tell us which files do we need to edit in order to keep only the top progress bar when paused.

Thank you.

Best regards
    Gig

Attachments

• Clipboard-1.jpg
      Clipboard-1.jpg
      103.6 KB

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Verios 2.9 Released :)

Removed IMDB info from My Videos shares view, still available in other views.
    Changed sizes of icons to the older smaller sizes.
    Removed IMDB info from screen when a video is paused.
    Added ability to show Fan Art in My Music Now Playing: Your folder structure must look like this: MediaPortal\skin\Fan Art\Music\Artist Name.jpg
    Added missing tvguide_recButton gfx.
    Removed TVDB "nag" from MP-TVSeries screen.
    Added Play CD/DVD buttons to My Music and My Videos.
    Added missing OSD media logos.
    Minor fix to VideoEditor menu list.
    Minor fix to MyBurner status bar.
    Small adjustment to Wide Banner gfx in MP-TVSeries.
    Changed dialog backround gfx.
    Video and TV OSD now based on the B3W xmls.
    MyLyrics button only visible if music is playing.
    Changed picture properties screen to a dialog style.
    New flag icons from Icon Drawer - Free & Stock Icons for Mac OS X software, web design.
    Created new logos for MyOnlineVideos.
    Added/updated support for ArcsoftPlayer, GlobalSearch, Moving Pictures, MyLyrics, MyOnlineVideos, RadioTime, Showtimes, TVGemist, YouTube.fm, MPInfoService.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom