More advanced recording options? (1 Viewer)

GaryF

Portal Member
October 25, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I've recently installed MP after half a decade with Windows Media Center and I have a couple questions:

Is it possible to partially record a program? For example only record the first hour of a program block. Is it possible to set up a recording using only channel and time?

Followup question: Is it possible to make manual recording that is shorter than 30 minutes?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sure it is. In TV Home choose "Scheduled" and find "New" in the menu. Use either Quick record or Advanced record to select channel, time etc.

GaryF

Portal Member
    October 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sure it is. In TV Home choose "Scheduled" and find "New" in the menu. Use either Quick record or Advanced record to select channel, time etc.
    Wow, thanks! I've installed Black Glass Nova skin and I didn't realize that you accessed the features with the left button.

GaryF

Portal Member
    October 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Another question: Is it possible to make manual recording that is shorter than 30 minutes? The way it seems to work is that you set a starting time and channel followed by the duration of the recording, in increments of 30 mins, which to me is way too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom