More free stuff (1 Viewer)

marshall

Portal Pro
February 10, 2006
Portland, OR
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Just trying to clean up my space. If anyone wants/needs, I am giving away some parts from past projects:

Items have been given away. Sorry.

Or if you need any cords, I have more than I can to list, so you can write back what you need and I'll see if I have one.

Sorry, nothing amazing, but I'd rather give it away if someone needs it than throw it in the landfill.

cheetah05

Portal Pro
April 9, 2006
London
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Can you deliver to the UK?

If so can I take the slimline laptop DVD/CDRW.

I am on msn or email at: ruudbarron [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Drop me a line. :)

EDIT:

I am also after an IR reciever that might work with teh Compro T200? or a remote + Receiver.

I can pay for shipping via Paypal (Deffo) or Bank Transfer (I think)

Thanks again.

marshall

Portal Pro
February 10, 2006
Portland, OR
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I just wanted to post my thoughts on shipping, in case anyone else thinks they are good and wants to do likewise.

I'll cover the shipping, as it is entirely too stressful and confusing to figure out how much it weighs, shippimg money back, etc, etc., and it's usually just a few dollars anyway (hardly worth the hassle). If it was really heavy/expensive, I might sing a different tune.

However, if you are willing to part with the money, I know of a great open source media center project you could donate to. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/donate.html. Every little bit counts, and I think in this scenario, we both end up building karma points for when we might need them later.

Anyway, that's the way I roll, and I really have no idea if the receivers end up donating or not, but at least I tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom