More mouse support (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Country flag
    It is a post by Mr X in the poll thread and I think we should have this in the feature request area as well:
    tomtom21000

Mr.X said:
    I would like to see a lot more mouse support. eg.:

Context-menus on right-click
    Action-menus on left-click
    OSD on mouse movement
    Auto-hide mouse on video playback
    Fullscreen/windowed video on double-click
    Mouse wheel support (scrolling lists, tv guide, ctrl-wheel to zoom, etc.)
    Back and Home buttons on every page and on OSD

Stuff like that...

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Country flag
    great to hear.

with your fast development, I do not look daily into the todo.txt of every version.
    Perhaps MrMario64 could place a sticky of the todo list somwhere in the forums and update it from time to time?

tomtom21000

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    whats the difference in looking in the todo daily or on a forum daily?
    For you nothing
    For me it means I need to edit the post here everytime while frodo does it allready on CVS all the time.

YOu can also do it everyday, then I will make it a sticky ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    • Poll
    Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
    Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
    Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom