More people (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I am missing something on the homepage. I think that it would be good if you had some "advertsing" that people should join the forum. Maybe you could give one of the people regestering a price (like a remote or something :) ). I think it is very important to build the community so that more and more ppl turn thir faces here :)

Also, a nice banner on the homepage that more developers are welcome to join. If you don't let them know then it might be a missed opportunity.

Other then that I think that the newsupdates has been really nice, keep it up :)

A

Anonymous

Samsonite said:
Also, a nice banner on the homepage that more developers are welcome to join. If you don't let them know then it might be a missed opportunity.

I think, i put a link/banner/whatever on my private Projects-Homepage and making a little bit advertsing. I got many thousend hits every day, and will see whats on the new one :)

greets
agree

A

Anonymous

I agree, I think there should be a large image on the homepage linking to the forum.

At the moment you have to look around for it via the site navigation menu.

It would be far easier, especially for new visitors to just click on a simple "forum - enter here" button!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom