More Process Images (1 Viewer)

Sly12

July 27, 2008
One of the things that bugs me greatly about this app I have a Dual Core machine, it's a AMD X2 4400+ Socket 939, not that old and with little else running in the background this thing takes ages.

I dunno wether they've just not made enough threads for this to work or not made enough killswitches in the code so that it doesn't attempt something it can't do... but what's worse than an app that takes for ever to do something is one where your not sure it's doing anything.

Example... trying to run the TV part, It took for ever... but what would be useful is some processing bar so I know that it's still trying rather than just completely hanging on me.

I hate to be so critical as it looks just as good as MCE and probably more powerful but it lacks the intergrated feel that makes it simple, it just feels slow and clumbsy, maybe to much is being done at once and you need to cut back to lower the amount of processing power needed. I hope my oppinion helps make this project go as far as it deserves to! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom