Motherboard Asus A8N-VM CSM (1 Viewer)

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
Just remember guys, if you get the A8N-VM CSM you have to get the optional PCI riser card. The case is provided with an AGP/PCI riser, but the motherboard doesn't have an AGP slot!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and Win10 VM with my TV tuner passed through via Unraid 6 and it would always drop packets when tuned to HD channels via DVB-T2. SD channels always seemed to be ok.
No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and...
MediaServer8 is an unRAID based storage system which, using virtualisation technology, also incorporates a MediaPortal / ArgusTV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Completed Marv first HTPC DE
Construction took about six months. Technical specifications: - Motherboard model : Intel® Desktop Board DH57JG visit on page - Processor model : Intel® Core® i3 Processor 540 (73W) (This was not a good choice :-) ) visit on page - Ram memory : A-DATA DDR3 4GB 1333 (2 x 2 Gb kit) - SSD Disk : 64 Gb SSDNow V100 visit on page - Case...
Construction took about six months. Technical specifications: - Motherboard model : Intel® Desktop Board DH57JG visit on page -...
Construction took about six months. Technical specifications: - Motherboard model : Intel® Desktop Board DH57JG visit on page -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Asus EEE TOP 1602 DE
UPgrading is as easy as it can be (when you are able to open some screws....) Yes, and yes the eeeTop is absulutely powerful enough to run MP with SD-TV wireless streaming, given that your connection is ok. It streams with max aof 56mbit so, no problem here. I am runnning it with the monochrome skin, so another skin like SteamedMP...
UPgrading is as easy as it can be (when you are able to open some screws....) Yes, and yes the eeeTop is absulutely powerful...
Hi Is there any one who ask try Asus new EEE TOP 1602 ( ASUSTeK Computer Inc.). I looking after a PC with touchscreen, that...
Replies
Views
Perfectly good advice. That did the trick :thx:
Perfectly good advice. That did the trick :thx:
I have gotten a strange problem after upgrade from 1.1.3 (which ran for many months without issue). When starting MediaPortal TV I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xonar HDAV 1.3 DE
I bought one of these cards in July this year and although it should have been an 09 (thats the start of the serial number) card it was an 08 card. Once I installed the drivers (including the splendid driver if you are on analogue). You can go into the information to see the firmware. Mine is at 1.39 so it has already been updated by...
I bought one of these cards in July this year and although it should have been an 09 (thats the start of the serial number) card it...
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Hi all, I just ordered this card, as it has all the audio functionality that i need for my home...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom