Motorola Serial Tuner TV3 (1 Viewer)

yoi21

January 9, 2008
I have resurected the old Motorola Serial Port tuner plugin for use with a TvServer3. I have used DaWanderer's old source code from the original version of this control and ported it to work in the TV3 environment.

I want to make sure and thank DaWanderer for originally creating this plugin and doing all the hard work of figuring out the serial commands to send to the Motorola box.

Features:
- Controls Motorola DCT cable boxes over serial cable connection.

ToDo:
- Add settings for controlling serial port

Installation:
- Copy MotorolaSerialCableTuner.dll and SerialPort.dll to Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal TV Server/Plugins folder.
- Restart TvServer.

Apex-XT

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 9, 2008
    Denver Area
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Yoi21,

I'm setting up a system now with a Motorola DCT STB. I've noticed in the plug-in files area that the existing plug-in may not work with the latest builds. I'd be interested in using your version. Please forward if you can.

Thanks

yoi21

January 9, 2008
    Apex-XT I'm currently at work, but I'll try to get this plugin posted when I get home. It doesn't currently have any configuration options and is pretty basic, but seems to work for me with both the 0.2.3 release and the current 1.0 RC1 Tv-Server.

yoi21

January 9, 2008
    I have posted the Motorola Serial Tuner plugin if you are still interested. Sorry this took so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom