[solved] Movie got merged wrong & Series fanart is missing (1 Viewer)

PrinzValium

Portal Member
December 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
They are tagged with the same TMDB ID which causes the importer to think they are the same. Tags have priority over NFO so if you remove that wrong tag I think it should work.

Yeah I edited my post when I found out :)
Interresting find though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Local Data Refresh DE
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season Posters and using the Series Poster by default. This is not resolved because there is no 'Refresh' Option for Seasons. So the only option at present is to remove the Series, double-check the info with tMM...
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season...
When I right-click (mouse) or Press 'i' (remote) I get the option to Reimport the data for a Movie or TV Series. This then...
Replies
Views
Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step what you did or attach log files, otherwise we can not find out the issue on your side.
Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step...
I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
Replies
Views
Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
Tested on other uptodate hardware, sata3 helped a lot. When client take info from serveew cpu is arround 50 % Envoyé de mon...
Hi, I have been trialling MP2 since the release of 2.3 and I am having a big problem with it's usability. I have a server on a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom