Movie Maze Provider (1 Viewer)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    g.gsm... when you build a test release please include the SVN revision number in the assembly information (the latest test version would be 2.0.2.37 or 38 if you would include the assembly info change commit ;) ) Also i would like to point out that i'm not supporting these test versions, only official releases as it makes it hard to keep track of issues. Bigger update coming btw :)

Airshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2007
    Baden- Württemberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well... i have some problems. Apple Trailers are working fine. But when I want to play Trailers from Moviemaze, nothing happens and when I want to play a HD 720p trailer MediaPortal freezes and I have to close Mediaportal and start it again.

g.gsm

Portal Member
    April 18, 2009
    armandp I've added an information to the start post and will include the revision number in the future.

Airshark thank you for testing!

Do you only have problem to play the trailers or also during navigation?
    Is QuickTime Player + MediaLooks installed?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Well... i have some problems. Apple Trailers are working fine. But when I want to play Trailers from Moviemaze, nothing happens and when I want to play a HD 720p trailer MediaPortal freezes and I have to close Mediaportal and start it again.

hi g.gsm
    i have the same problem when i try to play hd , if i try medium then it play.

ysmp

g.gsm

Portal Member
    April 18, 2009
    I'm sorry but I cannot reproduce the problem at this time. I think it could be the moviemaze page and added some timeout. Please try if this solves the problem.

See attachment for MyTrailers 2.0.2.38
    Please note this is not an official release and just for testing purpose!

Attachments

• MyTrailers_revision_38.rar
      30.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom