Movie not scanned when confirmation needed? (1 Viewer)

RandyKC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I added 3 movies to my library directory that MediaPortal monitors for new media. I then went to my HTPC with MediaPortal already running. I go to Moving Pictures and notice that 2 of the 3 movies were detected and loaded into Moving Pictures. I restarted MediaPortal but could not get that third movie to appear.

I then launched the configuration program. When I went to the Moving Pictures configuration, I saw my third movie there with the blue icon asking for confirmation that it found the right movie. After confirming the selection and restarting the MediaPortal UI, the third movie then appeared in Moving Pictures. Is there any way to resolve this from the main MediaPortal UI without having to go into the MediaPortal configuration?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sorry, not at this time. This is one of the reasons why the plug-in is still technically in Beta and we have not yet hit the "1.0" release mark. It is definitely scheduled and will probably actually be included in 0.8 (contrary to what the linked issue thread says). But right now for situations like this you have to approve close matches in the config.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom