Movie not scanned when confirmation needed? (1 Viewer)

RandyKC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I added 3 movies to my library directory that MediaPortal monitors for new media. I then went to my HTPC with MediaPortal already running. I go to Moving Pictures and notice that 2 of the 3 movies were detected and loaded into Moving Pictures. I restarted MediaPortal but could not get that third movie to appear.

I then launched the configuration program. When I went to the Moving Pictures configuration, I saw my third movie there with the blue icon asking for confirmation that it found the right movie. After confirming the selection and restarting the MediaPortal UI, the third movie then appeared in Moving Pictures. Is there any way to resolve this from the main MediaPortal UI without having to go into the MediaPortal configuration?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sorry, not at this time. This is one of the reasons why the plug-in is still technically in Beta and we have not yet hit the "1.0" release mark. It is definitely scheduled and will probably actually be included in 0.8 (contrary to what the linked issue thread says). But right now for situations like this you have to approve close matches in the config.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step what you did or attach log files, otherwise we can not find out the issue on your side.
    Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step...
    I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
    Replies
    Views
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks RoChess, I tried the help first and saw it was broken. Two threads is working fine on an I3.
    Thanks RoChess, I tried the help first and saw it was broken. Two threads is working fine on an I3.
    I'm starting a new thread about an old issue of which I seem to be the only one having trouble with. When I use ANY version of MP...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change (drive letter) in My Films configuration. Movie covers are correctly displayed when I browse the collection in MediaPortal . But when I start a movie, the info line which AMped shows for a few seconds on the...
    MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
    MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom