Movie Starts 2 seconds, then back to Category Moving Pictures (1 Viewer)

swissboy

Portal Member
February 7, 2010
Hello, please can someone help?

I try to play the film nowing with Moving pictures. Its a Blueray ripped as iso. System ist Windows 7, MEdiaportal 1.1.0 RC1, for iso used virtual clone

The iso is opened without problems i see this on desktop, i can browse in the mounted iso, i can double klick the file 00000.m2ts (started by movie pictures) i see picture and audio works and there is the whole film. I open mp and start moving pictures, i klick on the knowing wich refer to the network drive iso, main menu moving pictures disapear, i see black for like 2 seconds, then it gets back to main menu moving pictures where i can choose film.

In log of Movingpictures it tells me everything is ok.. and no reason why it stopped or not started playing. Do i something wrong.. network share not possible? I have other films in moving pictures on the same network linked and they works. but its the first blueray and the first iso i opend liked in this way.

Thanks and greetings

swissboy

Portal Member
February 7, 2010
? No one n idea? Or do i something not write in post an error.. :-(( Because else outside movin pictures the dvd opened from that iso (opened) start without problems.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    check your mediaportal log to find out why it isn't playing. Also have you tried MyVideos to play the 00000.m2ts ?

swissboy

Portal Member
    February 7, 2010
    Hello Armandp

I did so, checked now all Logs. I see that Mediaportal starts the play of the film but there are no errors.. in no way.. when i double cklick the m2 files in explorer for example it starts VLC Player and i see picture and have audio.. i loaded now up all logs.. perhaps you see something?:eek:

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Could you post a small sample of the file so we can test whether it occurs here too? You can make one using MKVMergeGUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom