movie trailer of its products on MyVideo? (1 Viewer)

regster

October 13, 2007
Italian message:

Salve a tutti, sull'argomento trailer ho installato il plug-in my trailers ma in realtà esso fa vedere la classifica dei dvd e film al cinema del momento....

Sarebbe bello invece un Plug-in che faccia vedere i trailer dei film che si hanno sul propio HDD in My Video, magari quando si và nel dettaglio del film.

Nel sito MYmovies.it - Il cinema dalla parte del pubblico qualsiasi ricerca su di un film che viene fatta, sulla destra leggermente in basso si può notare il trailer di quel film che abbiamo cercato.

Non è possibile avere un link riferito al trailer presente nella pagina in "media portal->my Video" quando si và nel dettaglio di un Film?...nessuno ci ha mai pensato o io non conosco l'esistenza di un plug-in del genere?

Version traslate:

Hi all, on this trailer, I installed the plug-in my trailers but in reality it shows the ranking of DVDs and films at the cinema of the moment ....

It would be nice but a plug-in that do see the movie trailers that you have on the HDD, on My Video maybe when you go into detail of the film.

Site MYmovies.it - Il cinema dalla parte del pubblico any research on a film that is made, down slightly on the right you can see the trailer for that film that we tried.

You can not have a link referring to the trailer on the page on average portal-my video when you go into detail about a movie?

... nobody has ever thought or I do not know the existence of a plug-in like that?

16940314.jpg

35079500.jpg

Sorry for my english!:sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom