movies details missing (1 Viewer)

benitoo

April 10, 2010
London
Home Country
Poland Poland
First I want say hello to everybody as it's my first post here and i'm absolutely greenhorn with mp
My problem is with movie details missing. In Moving Pictures configuration import from 3 sources was smooth all movies recognised with no problem at all but when i start MP and Moving pictures all i can get is the movie cover and background picture but with clean screen - no movie details or play options and up the top something like this movingpictures.currentnode.name / movingpictures.filter.name - no title no details no nothing just background picture. Anyone can help me??
win7 x64
mp 1.1.0
skin black glass nova but same thing happened with every skin i try

THX ben

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi benitoo,

What version of Moving-pictures are you using? Also, we are going to need debug logs to do any sort of helping. It sounds like a skin issue for sure. Did you install Moving-pictures from the exe? I wonder if it put the skin files in the right location. Something to try is to download the zip install from Moving-pictures and paste the skins into here:

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin

See what happens.

benitoo

April 10, 2010
London
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hi
version of moving pictures is 0.7.5.681
the location of the skin was an issue as in win 7 when i go to c:/program files/teammediaportal/mediaportal there is no folder skin so i found it by start/ all programs / team media portal and i paste skin there
Sorry but I don't know how to attach log file

benitoo

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
benitoo,

I do not have Media Portal installed on 7, but I am pretty sure all of your config files should be in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\"

Please download and install the following: http://moving-pictures.googlecode.com/files/moving-pictures-1.0.4-setup.exe

This is the newest version of Moving-Pictures. It is in RC right now, but is fairly stable. I am running it full time. After this is installed launch your config to verify everything is there. Launch MP to see if there is a difference.

How to make log files:
http://moving-pictures.tv/wiki/FAQ#How_do_I_generate_useful_log_files.3F

encelade

Portal Member
April 13, 2010
hi. i use same versions of MP and moving pictures and same skin. i use W7. i have same problem with benitoo but i could not solve the problem. sorry for my english..

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
encelade, It is a skin issue. Change your skin to blue3wide to see if the issue is resolved. If it is, there is not a problem with Moving-Pictures.

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
encelade,

When you view your movies in the movie manager (in the moving-pictures config), do you see the missing info in question?

encelade

Portal Member
April 13, 2010
there is no problem with movie manager. movie info is in right place there. by the way i tried MP RC2 too but still movie details missing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom