movietrailers not on tv. (1 Viewer)

pinobot

Portal Member
October 5, 2005
hi,
I'm using a geforce 5200 (latest drivers) in clone mode, the tv is hooked up through a composite signal. I'm using MediaPortal 2.0.0 RC2.
Normal movie i can see on both monitor and tv screen but when i download movietrailers i get a dark purple screen (not black) on the tv screen but i can still see the mouse pointer on the tv screen, on the monitor it looks fine. :?

Also, why is Direct Input so slow, i'm using a gamepad to control MediaPortal but it's not very direct, i've put delay back to 0 but it still misses a lot of clicks, very anoying while playing Tetris. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Netexplorer.... Tried something like that once upon a time and it was just too complicated/complex/convoluted of a solution. A lot like using a sledgehammer to swat a fly. besides selecting a program on the tablet with EPG wouldn't change the main screen it would display the show on the tablet. I wrote an application to display the...
Netexplorer.... Tried something like that once upon a time and it was just too complicated/complex/convoluted of a solution. A lot...
My Media PC is currently connected via hdmi -> denon receiver -> samsung 60 inch tv. I'm looking at adding a 24 inch touch screen...
Replies
Views
Recently I have been trying to reduce or eliminate juddering on my system. I notice it particularly with: Horizontal panning (e.g. in travel or nature documentaries) Horizontal "ticker tape" news feeds (e.g. "Sky News" channel) Vertically scrolling programme credits (e.g. "Mock the Week") I originally had my Nvidia screen-config set...
Recently I have been trying to reduce or eliminate juddering on my system. I notice it particularly with: Horizontal panning (e.g...
Tinkering with using MadVR. I'm still running a 1080p TV, but have plenty of old DVD rips that I haven't updated yet, and my next...
Replies
Views
This problem still exists with MP 1.29.
This problem still exists with MP 1.29.
When installing MP1, the TV DB configuration dialog specifies SQL Server 2005 (see attached file "Setup database connection -...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Replies
Views
@ CyberSimian: I disabled the "Stop audio renderer" configuration, rebooted and now, it seems to be working. Thanks and best regards Fab55
@ CyberSimian: I disabled the "Stop audio renderer" configuration, rebooted and now, it seems to be working. Thanks and best...
Hi, hope somebody can help. I changed two things at once: 1. Upgraded from Mediaportal 1.23 to 1.24 2. Upgraded from HD-TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom