Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 Skin Files. UPDATE 2010-04-27!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Here are the skin files for Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 for x-factor R630.
    Download Link

best regards
    cul8er

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Moving Picture 1.0 Beta 2 Skin Files

When will 479 be available then? :p

Emph

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

:p

toutoune290

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2009
    brest
    Home Country
    France France

i'd like to test this new version r479.
    can you give me a link ??????

thx a lot

fishy89

July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi i've updated to the new verson of this skin and also added the new moving pics files but when i start moving pics now i still get "this skin does not support categories".

Wat am i doing wrong? any help would be much appreciated thanks.

ps. love this skin

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi i've updated to the new verson of this skin and also added the new moving pics files but when i start moving pics now i still get "this skin does not support categories".

Wat am i doing wrong? any help would be much appreciated thanks.

ps. love this skin

Are you using MediaPortal 1.1.0 beta or 1.0.2? In case it's the latter, did you delete the XFactor data in your cache? The first time I entered Moving Pictures though, I found myself in the General Settings view. I then entered Moving Pictures again and then it worked. I'm now using 1.1.0 beta of MediaPortal.

Emph

fishy89

July 21, 2008
    Home Country

yea i deleted the data in the xfactor folder in the cache but i get the same message, iam using 1.0.2

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country

I get "this skin does not support categories" as well.

I deleted the cache directory then upgraded to V479 then installed the MP skin, then upgraded to MP1 Beta 2.

I am running MP1.1 Beta with latest SVN.

Robbo100

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

Hi Robbo100 and other

Did you overwrite the R479 moving pictures files with the files as linked in 1st post?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread