Moving picture list view: Howto keep watched/not watched movies the same color? (1 Viewer)

jidelite

Portal Member
November 13, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I was here with my first post asking about not incrementing the 'watched count' field in the moving pictures plug-in but when I got over to that forum I realized that's not exactly what I wanted. Actually having the watched field changed to no/yes makes sense for future filtering. From the moving pictures list view, what I really want is a way to have all my titles 'highlighted' whether watched or unwatched with the same text color - if someone could point me to the right xml file(s)/parm(s) to change to keep my titles from being 'greyed out' once a movie is watched I would greatly appreciated. I'm using the following:
Win7 (32bit)
MediaPortal 1.0.5.2508
Moving Pictures 1.0.4.1070
X-Factor skin R581

Thanks,
jidelite

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Sorry if I missunderstod your original question (perhaps I shouldn't have moved the post). If you open the movingpictures.common.facade.xml, movingpictures.common.facade1.xml and movingpictures.common.facade1.xml files.

Locate the <type>listcontrol</type> control.

Add these lines;
    <selectedColor>ffffffff</selectedColor>
    <playedColor>ffffffff</playedColor>
    <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
    <textcolor2>ffffffff</textcolor2>
    <textcolor3>ffffffff</textcolor3>
    <colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
    <remoteColor>ffffffff</remoteColor>
    <downloadColor>ffffffff</downloadColor>

and let me know how it works.

best regards
    cul8er

jidelite

Portal Member
    November 13, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

Sorry if I missunderstod your original question (perhaps I shouldn't have moved the post). If you open the movingpictures.common.facade.xml, movingpictures.common.facade1.xml and movingpictures.common.facade1.xml files.

Locate the <type>listcontrol</type> control.

Add these lines;
    <selectedColor>ffffffff</selectedColor>
    <playedColor>ffffffff</playedColor>
    <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
    <textcolor2>ffffffff</textcolor2>
    <textcolor3>ffffffff</textcolor3>
    <colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
    <remoteColor>ffffffff</remoteColor>
    <downloadColor>ffffffff</downloadColor>

and let me know how it works.

best regards
    cul8er

Perfect - that worked! Thanks for for being patient with me. You understood my original question and did right to transfer me at first since I 'was' asking to to disable the watched flag. When I got over to the other thread, I changed my requirements and came to my senses :D and decided I just wanted all my titles the same color. The folks over at the Moving Pictures forum pointed me in the right direction (facade.xml, Listcontrol, look for something like playedColor etc.) but I was confused when I could not find the parm - I didn't realize I had to add something :oops:... Thanks again for a great skin!

jidelite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom