Moving picture list view: Howto keep watched/not watched movies the same color?

Discussion in 'X-Factor' started by jidelite, March 19, 2010.

1. jidelite

jidelite Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    I was here with my first post asking about not incrementing the 'watched count' field in the moving pictures plug-in but when I got over to that forum I realized that's not exactly what I wanted. Actually having the watched field changed to no/yes makes sense for future filtering. From the moving pictures list view, what I really want is a way to have all my titles 'highlighted' whether watched or unwatched with the same text color - if someone could point me to the right xml file(s)/parm(s) to change to keep my titles from being 'greyed out' once a movie is watched I would greatly appreciated. I'm using the following:
    Win7 (32bit)
    MediaPortal 1.0.5.2508
    Moving Pictures 1.0.4.1070
    X-Factor skin R581

Thanks,
    jidelite

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cul8er
    • Premium Supporter

cul8er Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +2,698 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Sorry if I missunderstod your original question (perhaps I shouldn't have moved the post). If you open the movingpictures.common.facade.xml, movingpictures.common.facade1.xml and movingpictures.common.facade1.xml files.

Locate the <type>listcontrol</type> control.

Add these lines;
    <selectedColor>ffffffff</selectedColor>
    <playedColor>ffffffff</playedColor>
    <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
    <textcolor2>ffffffff</textcolor2>
    <textcolor3>ffffffff</textcolor3>
    <colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
    <remoteColor>ffffffff</remoteColor>
    <downloadColor>ffffffff</downloadColor>

and let me know how it works.

best regards
    cul8er

4. jidelite

jidelite Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Perfect - that worked! Thanks for for being patient with me. You understood my original question and did right to transfer me at first since I 'was' asking to to disable the watched flag. When I got over to the other thread, I changed my requirements and came to my senses :D and decided I just wanted all my titles the same color. The folks over at the Moving Pictures forum pointed me in the right direction (facade.xml, Listcontrol, look for something like playedColor etc.) but I was confused when I could not find the parm - I didn't realize I had to add something :oops:... Thanks again for a great skin!

jidelite

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!